How are my documents returned back to me?

You may choose to either provide us with a return envelope using your preferred method of shipping, such as FedEx or UPS, or we can provide this for you as a service.

What is the difference between “apostille”, “authentication”, and “legalization”?

“Legalization” refers to the process in which a document is validated by an entity for use in that country. Some countries may require certain documents to be Authenticated or Apostilled before being legalized. These documents are then legalized by a country’s Consulate General. “Apostille” refers to a process in which countries who are parties to the Hague Apostille Convention no longer require the full legalization of documents by their Consulate General. “Authentication” refers to the process of having your document stamped and signed at the Office of Authentications in Washington DC, or at the appropriate local government body.

Do I need to submit my original document(s)?

In many cases a Certified True Copy of a document can go through the authentication and legalization process. However, there are some diplomatic missions that will only accept original documents. Because this can also be case specific, it is best to verify with the recipient of your document and with the diplomatic mission to ensure your document is in the correct format.

How are my documents legalized in “X” country?

The legalization process varies greatly depending on document type and country, and do not wish to burden you with the overwhelming details. However, if you would like to learn more about the process for your specific request, we’re more than happy to go through that process in greater detail with you over the phone or via email.

What are your fees?

Fees vary depending on your particular needs. We will prepare a detailed quote for you that itemizes the specific costs associated with your specific authentication and legalization needs. These costs may include consular fees, our service fees, and any shipping costs.

Speak to an experienced professional

Speak to an experienced professional